Thursday, April 22, 2010

Letters from God

So it may sound weird but I have two letters that where written to me that where inspired based off what the writer felt the Lord was telling them to tell me. The first letter which I will post bellow was written by a visiting DTS student from Drakensburg, South Africa two weeks ago. He was woken up by God in the middle of the night and God told him to write me a letter. The second was written by myself today based off the words I felt the Lord was telling me to write to myself. I know it sounds confusing but the words in both of the letters are quite pointenant to my current walk. Bellow is the first letter:

Son of Israel

The fullness of my spirit dwells in you, like Moses I come to hear the spoken utterance of your prayers. I have given you many nations but many more await.

Lowly in heart and seeker of love do you not know the love I want to replace in your heart is that which was stoeln from you by a absent father and sharp young lovers? The fullness you hunger, for is not found in any woman, but only in Me.

Every morning as my mercy and grace is made new, I search your heart and find little deception and many questions. Do you not know the fullness dwelling inside? Every answer is in me and I give as generously as you have given, you need just ask! The mysteries of your future I know but I want you to just trust me. I reveal not what is to come so that your independence can be redemed in me.

Precious Prince of Isreal!!! I celebrate in the heavenly places. In your giving and in your faith, FINALLY you have sown so that I can take that seed sown and and the awe of future treasures will be the coming harvest!!!

Amen


Second Letter:
(A little back story. I decided to fast for 3 days this week about letting God be my idenity and not other things, Monday to Wednesday, and one fellow DTS student questioned why I was fasting...)

Put me before anything and anyone. Stand firm and do not sway. Know that in me you are strong. Do not worry if you go against the grain for I went against the grain first. Seek the kingdom first! Forgive and bless others for you have been forgiven. Pray for those that come against you. Fast only for me. Do not put any attention on yourself. I want your attention on me during a fast, not what other thinks of you. Do not worry when others rebuke and challenge your reasons for fasting for I know your heart. I will give you what you have asked for. I love and cherish you and hold onto me through these bumps in the DTS. Do not let your anger flair up, but give your burdens to me. Stand firm on the Rock as the storms come; for I will protect you through the storms of life. Do you not know that Jesus calmed storms with a short phrase; can I not do the same for you? Walk with me and trust me. I want to take you to great places but first you must have the faith to follow me. Do not worry about the past or future just be in my presence now. Treat each storm and tough situation as a time of growing to prepare you to better serve my people. YTou will be the next Peter but as Peter had to do, you must learn to have the faith to hold my hand and walk on water. Do you not see the unique gifts and passions I have given you? You have a deep and compassionate heart as I did, but I want to expand that. I love the way you worship me through photography and will use that to show others what they have missed. I can't wait to start the adventure with you. I will take you to many natiuons and places no one else has tried to go. I need a backpacking pioneer like yourself Spencer. I need you to expand my gospel to the dark and lost areas of the world. I will use your adventuresome spirit for my will. I am so happy that you are finally embrassing my truth, my love, and my embrase. Spencer when your mom told you she felt you would do something that would change the world she was right! Spencer put your faith in me and cling to me for there will be some hard times ahead, but in me you will provail. Spencer you are special, precious and my son; never forget that. Don't let anyone tell you anything different. Spencer put your idenity in me and I will fill you up with my peace and rightousness. Feel no more saddness for your dad for he is right next to me cheering you on. He has been praying for you everyday and is so excited to see you again one day. Spencer you fasted to put your idenity back on me and to accept my love and you are already doing that. I know your pain but I will take it away, just ask. You are precious and a warrior, never forget that. I chose you presonally for this will. I love you Spencer and walk in faith with me.

God



Ok so although it sounds crazy I wrote a letter to myself from what I felt the Lord wanted me to write, I really had the Holy Spirit in me and it felt like the words I wrote where the right words to write. The next time I get to the internet I will talk about some words of prophecy that where said over my life and about my future. Many of the words are confirmations about backpacking and possibly doing that in Australia. Before I was on this DTS I would have never believed most of this stuff that I have been writing these past few weeks but the Lord has done amazing wonders in my life and I am looking forward to the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment