Friday, February 19, 2010

So our second speaker came through this week and she was amazing. We talked about spiritual warfare and prayer. It kind of reminds me of a lot of prayer and stuff my mom would talk about. They touched on everything from demons to the different spiritual giftings the lord can give through the holy spirit. After one of the sessions that talked about fear and anxiety I had the speaker pray for me to help overcome some of that. My goal here is to let go of anything still holding me back and to grow my knowledge and relationship with the Lord before I come back to the states. I have an idea of where the Lord wants me but I want to stay strong in Him and prepare myself for the journey ahead. The lady that prayed for me saw I had great furtile soil on which i can grow and bear fruit.

On another note I am looking forward to hopefully going next week to see one of the largest waterfalls in the world....no not victoria falls but there is an amazing one here in Lesotho. We have been cooped up in the house because well the town here (eventhough its the capital) is still fairly small and there is not much to do. We also do not have internet but it does let me concentrate on God....and hey at least there is a nice pool that we can go to for only 3 dollars!

Well that is all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment